Travel everywhere!

Top 25 Beautiful Good Afternoon Quotes

Top 25 Beautiful Good Afternoon Quotes
Read these Afternoon Quotes from QuotesAwe, an wide collection of quotations by famous authors.Afternoon Quotes gives sunshine, like romanc or music, or a good sleep in the afternoon


Top 25 Beautiful Good Afternoon Quotes

01- “Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.”Thomas Jefferson

02- “How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?Dr. Seuss


03- “Spend the afternoon. You can't take it with you.”Annie Dillard


04- “It took me seventeen years to get three thousand hits in baseball. I did it in one afternoon on the golf course.Hank Aaron


05- “I loved it, but social reality impeded. Now I wander in here at 9 in the morning or so, and come back for a while in the afternoon. I am a very lenient boss.Donald E. Westlake


06- “Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon. Susan Ertz


07- “I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.Ronald Reagan


08- “I write in the morning, I walk in the afternoon and I read in the evening. It's a very easy, lovely life.Margaret Forster


09- “What'll we do with ourselves this afternoon? And the day after that, and the next thirty years?F. Scott Fitzgerald


10- “I wake up early in the morning and walk for an hour. If I have something to write, I prefer to write in the morning until midday, and in the afternoon, I eat.Naguib Mahfouz


11- “Tiger Woods did not always win majors with ease; after his narrow victory in the 1999 PGA, he slumped and sighed as if he'd been carrying rocks uphill all afternoon.John Updike


12- “Sense the blessings of the earth in the perfect arc of a ripe tangerine, the taste of warm, fresh bread, the circling flight of birds, the lavender color of the sky shining in a late afternoon rain puddle, the million times we pass other beings in our cars and shops and out among the trees without crashing, conflict, or harm. Jack Kornfield



13- “To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring it was peace.Milan Kundera


14- “In Europe the parents are included as with children. All three generations are together. I'm thinking of Italy. You go out on a Sunday afternoon and the whole family is there. Dana Delany


15- “The one thing I don't consume during 'Today' - which surprises many people - is coffee. I find that a lot of water helps wake me up, without the buzz. I love coffee, but usually reserve a double espresso as an afternoon pick-me-up before settling in to do the weekend 'Nightly News.Lester Holt


16- “One of my earliest memories is seeing the bright blue, Epic 45 of Jackie Wilson singing 'Higher and Higher,' and I'd say, 'That one!' and my parents would play it every Sunday afternoon and we'd all get up and leap around the house. Bronagh Gallagher


17- “You can have anything you want, but not everything. If it was really important to spend an afternoon at my daughter's school, I had to think, how was I going to organize my life to do that? How could I become more efficient? I always tried to put my priorities on the table, personal and professional, and work around them. Laura Lang


18- “You know what we say in the Hamptons: If you have to come out on a Friday afternoon or go back on a Sunday night, you're not rich enough to have a house there. So, you have to be able to come and go when you feel like it in the Hamptons. Steven Gaines



19- “If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: "President Can't Swim.Lyndon B. Johnson



20- “To whom it may concern: It is springtime. It is late afternoon.Kurt Vonnegut


21- “There are two tests in life, more important than any other test. On Monday morning, when you wake up, do you feel in the pit of your stomach you can't wait to go to work? And when you're ready to go home Friday afternoon, do you say, 'I can't wait to go home? Chuck Schumer


22- “I had a certificate that said, 'Doctor of Mixology, Harvard University,' that I actually got from Harvard University. A friend of mine was a research assistant over there and it was one of those student or university perks and she brought me in on that. So I am a doctorate from Harvard and it only took me one afternoon. Ronda Rousey


23- “I have a word quota I try to fulfill every day, and I try to do that in the morning and into the afternoon and then go out with friends at night. I love singing and have lessons and enjoy drama, and so I am involved in that. Alexandra Adornetto



24- “I can still remember the afternoon, on my 15th birthday, when I opened up 'The Virgin and the Gypsy,' D.H. Lawrence's novella, in my tiny cell in boarding school, and whole worlds of possibility opened out that I had never guessed existed. The language was on fire and sang of liberation. Pico Iyer


25- “I can bat in the morning, afternoon, evening, night, on ice, desert, wherever and whenever. It is almost nirvana for me. It takes me away from the stresses of life. Gautam Gambhir