Travel everywhere!

12 Beautiful Love Quotes With Some High Quality Images

 12 Beautiful Love Quotes With Some High Quality Images
Read & share these latest love Quotes from QuotesAwe, Our blog have wide collection of quotations by famous authors. Enjoy our Love Quotes and share on the web, Facebook and blogs,

 12 Beautiful Love Quotes With Some High Quality Images


01- “True love stories never have endings.”Richard Bach



02All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.Charles M. Schulz

03-“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”William Shakespeare
04“Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”Robert A. Heinlein
05-“Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.”Voltaire

06-“At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.”Plato


07- “Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.
Bradley Whitford

08- “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.Ann Landers

09- “We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.” Martin Luther King, Jr.


10- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. George Sand

11- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. Steve Jobs

12- “Love myself I do. Not everything, but I love the good as well as the bad. I love my crazy lifestyle, and I love my hard discipline. I love my freedom of speech and the way my eyes get dark when I'm tired. I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken. I am proud of everything that I am and will become. Johnny Weir